Bill Becomes a Law Bill Becomes a Law

STOLEN

hahah im just kiddning this isnt stolen but have you ever played the game animal crossing? this flash reminds me of that because in animal crossing you play as a animal and you have to CROSS (a metaphor) into the next income level by selling fossiles and fruits. my house just got upgraded the other day i am so exited now i can put more furniture in there! hahahah it was gettin CRAMPED!

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

i hate my life and i want to kill myself sometimes

this movie speaks to me. i have been in a position where i wanted to kill myself tons of times like this one time my mom saw that i got a D- on my math homework (i have only got one other D in my life!) and she grounded me for three weeks until i brought the grade up! what a bitch! the next time she talks to me like im nothing she will get a bullet in her FACE!

Kimchi Juice Commercial Kimchi Juice Commercial

ETHAN IS A BIG FARTY FACE

HAAHHAHAHAHAH ETHAN MORE LIKE PEETHAN!!!!!!!

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Not what I was expecting.

It's good, but I thought it would be more like the first one. The walking is slow, too. A less linear game would have been better, but this is still great. It developes Johnny better, and the dialogue fits in with the setting.

Html Helper Html Helper

Useless

This tutorial is useless. All the tags are on the Post a Message page and if somebody overlooks the huge parts of the page dedicated to them then it's their own damn fault.

>=|

Cinjection responds:

Those are useless. If a noob sees thoses he will still be confused. This will help our noob.

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

Awesome

Very diverse selection of clothing and a great art style. This is one of the best dress up. Most dress ups just have enough clothes so that you can see the model naked, but this one makes you unlock that, it's an extra, not a given.

I bet I could spend an hour on this and not even use all of the clothes.

You've Got Her In Your Pocket You've Got Her In Your Pocket

Woo! :D

I think the vocals are great. Better than most White Stripes covers I have heard. The first chorus and first verse need some work, though.

:D :D :D

Brianator responds:

Yeah I wasnt sure about that either. While I was recording, I was surprising myself with how high I was able to sing.

Thanks for the review!

7 Nation Army (remix) 7 Nation Army (remix)

You murdered this song. :(

You destroyed everything The White Stripes are about.

How many tracks are on this? 5 or 6? Jesus fucking Fuck.

MTS069 responds:

look... that was one of my old songs... my very old songs and yes, it is shit, very shit. dont let that song put you off my new shit. just DONT DOWNLOAD MY OLD SHIT.

Meaty Chunks Revised Meaty Chunks Revised

Greater

This one is much greater than the other (which I downloaded a while ago). Much goodness. Sounds similar to Mudvayne's style.