Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Not what I was expecting.

It's good, but I thought it would be more like the first one. The walking is slow, too. A less linear game would have been better, but this is still great. It developes Johnny better, and the dialogue fits in with the setting.

Html Helper Html Helper

Useless

This tutorial is useless. All the tags are on the Post a Message page and if somebody overlooks the huge parts of the page dedicated to them then it's their own damn fault.

>=|

Cinjection responds:

Those are useless. If a noob sees thoses he will still be confused. This will help our noob.

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

Awesome

Very diverse selection of clothing and a great art style. This is one of the best dress up. Most dress ups just have enough clothes so that you can see the model naked, but this one makes you unlock that, it's an extra, not a given.

I bet I could spend an hour on this and not even use all of the clothes.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Great one

Very addictive game once you get into it. Sometimes you'll get frustrated when you can't win, but if you keep your cool you will get through it. I haven't unlocked everything, but when I do I will be the champion of the world!!!!

Thanks for such a great game! ^_^

Distracted Driver Sim Distracted Driver Sim

Kinda Sorta

It is kind of like the game where you have to walk home drunk, except I didn't like it as much. =(

If you can improve the graphics and you can control the car a little better it would be very fun.

Mani Golf Mani Golf

Good

I really liked this game. It is hard to tell where the hol is going to be sometimes, even though there is an onscreen map. Maybe if you could explore the area before you start.This game is fun. Good golf game.

Galactic Space Invaders Galactic Space Invaders

Great

This is by far the best Space Invaders on NG. It can get very addicting. You should do some other older arcade games. My high score is 11920 right now.

SpongeBob SquarePants V2 SpongeBob SquarePants V2

Not the greatest game out there......

The only thing I found wrong with this is that when you go to study in Squidward's house the thing tells you it takes 20 energy but it really takes 25 energy. You could have added some sound or backround music. I think if you had done that it could get a beter score.

Strawberry X-MAS (game) Strawberry X-MAS (game)

That's cool

The thing I didn't like were that you could just go backwards if you missed a house. There should be levels. The higher you get up in the levels, the faster the sleigh should go. I would really like this game more if you fixed some of that and added some things.

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

Not great, but good.

At first I didn't know what to do. Then I figured it out. It's kinda like Chip's Challenge, a game that came on most 95 and 98 computers a few years back. I think it was inspired by that.