Bill Becomes a Law Bill Becomes a Law

STOLEN

hahah im just kiddning this isnt stolen but have you ever played the game animal crossing? this flash reminds me of that because in animal crossing you play as a animal and you have to CROSS (a metaphor) into the next income level by selling fossiles and fruits. my house just got upgraded the other day i am so exited now i can put more furniture in there! hahahah it was gettin CRAMPED!

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

i hate my life and i want to kill myself sometimes

this movie speaks to me. i have been in a position where i wanted to kill myself tons of times like this one time my mom saw that i got a D- on my math homework (i have only got one other D in my life!) and she grounded me for three weeks until i brought the grade up! what a bitch! the next time she talks to me like im nothing she will get a bullet in her FACE!

Kimchi Juice Commercial Kimchi Juice Commercial

ETHAN IS A BIG FARTY FACE

HAAHHAHAHAHAH ETHAN MORE LIKE PEETHAN!!!!!!!

CC- Killa ToFu CC- Killa ToFu

YEH

BEST MOVIE EVER!

The Beets should get back together and go on a world tour.

YEH

CC- Shout ya lungz out CC- Shout ya lungz out

HELLO FRANK

HELLO

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

^_____^

I'm glad there is a flash that brought artists together to help bring this issue more to light. I can't understand why the website hasn't been shut down with so many complaints and pirating going on.

Anybody seen my corpse? Anybody seen my corpse?

OMFG

Quiet possibly the greatest flash animation of all time.

StealthBeast responds:

greatest eqflash of all times anyway

The New Years Party The New Years Party

Hilarious

Unlike most random things, this was very funny and original. You have a great sense of humor.

dookiemoole responds:

thanks a lot

DailyToon01062005 DailyToon01062005

Awesome

Great DailyToon. I enjoyed today's more than most other days. I hope you have more original ones like this. A lot less people would bitch about them.

Theoden, Horsemaster Theoden, Horsemaster

Heh heh awesome

That was really great. I like this. It is a funneh movie. You guys are very original, unlike most of the people that submit animations. Great idea, It would great if you kept it up.